Upper Level Graphics is a model example of Differentiated Instruction. At any given time, nearly every student is working on a completely different project than their classmates. Case in point – on 9/26 during 5th period students were working on the following projects:
- Creating Yearbook spreads from scratch using Adobe InDesign
- Advanced Layer Blending and Masking in Adobe Photoshop
- Putting the finishing touches on a cover for a mock up of the Boys Varsity Basketball Program.
- Editing footage using Green Screen for video to be broadcasted throughout the school and community
- Creating Instructional Tutorials using screen capture to help beginning level students learn how to create and edit Vector Graphics using Adobe Illustrator